Valentine’s Day is upon us! While the majority of people may be excited for some flowers, chocolates or jewelry, we bet equestrians and their horse valentines would be more excited about a different kind of gift. We’ve rounded up all our favorite pink horse tack so you can enjoy Valentine’s day year-round.
- Saddle Pads – Adding a splash of color to your riding ensemble can always be accomplished with the perfect saddle pad. The popular Rider’s International Quilted Cotton Saddle pad comes in tons of colors, including pink! This pad is very durable and always looks great. Want a little sparkle? The Sparkle All-Purpose Saddle Pad from Lettia will certainly give your Valentine’s pony a stand out look.
- Reins – Rubber reins are great for ensuring a secure grip and giving you control and contact with your horse. Add a bit of fun to function with Colorful Rubber Reins, which come in a pretty pink color good for Valentine’s Day and every other day.
- Blankets – Wrap your horse in love even when you’re not riding by keeping her warm in a blanket with a pink touch. The WeatherBeeta Original American Breast Cancer Blanket is good looking with pink trim and a pink ribbon on the flank, and also helps raise money for the American Breast Cancer Foundation with every purchase. If you have a pony, make an adorable and warm choice with the Cartoon Pony Turnout Blanket, which is mostly pink with lots of little cartoon ponies playing all over it.
- Stirrups – While not usually considered as a source of color, the Compositi® Lightweight Stirrups come with a bright pink accent color. These stirrups are exceptionally lightweight and have a wider footbed that is textured for supreme grip.
- Halters – A halter is always a great
place to show a little personality. Perri’s Ribbon Trim Halter comes in two different pink themed patterns, either of which would be a great choice for a Valentine’s Day gift for the horse who has your heart. Choose from pink plaid or a pink floral pattern, both with a leather, breakaway crown.
Hopefully these ideas of pink horse tack will help you add the Valentine’s Day touch to your horse during this month of love. And of course, don’t forget to stock up on treats to fill a heart shaped box with for your horse!